Dr. Patrick Cindrich | M.D.
Minidoka Memorial Hospital welcomes Dr. Patrick Cindrich, MD, a neurosurgeon with over 30 years’ experience.
He provides Symptoms and Condition treatment as well as surgical treatments for a range of conditions affecting the nervous system.
Symptoms & Condition Treatment includes but not limited to:
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain
- Herniated disk sciatic radiculopathy
- Pinched nerves including arm and or leg pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerate conditions of the spine
- Carpal Tunnel symptoms
- Pain management
When all other considerations have been exhausted and surgery is needed, Dr. Patrick Cindrich, MD provides comprehensive spine care that includes:
- Artificial Disk Replacement for both cervical and lumbar spine
- Anterior Lumbar interbody fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Carpal tunnel release
- Spinal fusion
- Nerve ablation
Dr. Cindrich will begin seeing patients the week of February 3rd, 2020 in his office suite located at 1219 9th, Suite 10, Street in Rupert. New patients are welcome to contact Minidoka’s Surgical Center at 208-436-0481 to schedule an appointment.